|Welcome To 333 Beer! |
333 Premium Export Beer
evolved through a century in production.
- Originating in France in 1893 and produced from the finest German ingredients.
- Acquired the German Label "33" at the turn of the century.
- Production moved to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, where it continued to be produced from original German ingredients and best German technology.
- The label was changed in 1975 to " 333 "
- Entered the American market in 1994. Rapidly gained acceptance to become one of America's most popular beers that same year.
- A massive influx of modern German manufacturing equipment, a change to Australian hops,
and addition of Australian malt to enhance the character,
has led to increased production and quality so that 333 Premium Beer is now very popular in Vietnam and widely accepted in The United States, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, and Australia.